GOTBA Vic now has a Member only page on its website with additional resources to assist members to be ready for Code of Practice commencement on 1 Jan 2020.
- A summary of what to do before 1 Jan 2020 if you keep non-retired greyhounds to assist you in being Code compliant;
- Tips and possible amendments to consider making to GRV’s Establishment Health Management Plan proforma;
- A Code-adapted Vet Agreement that you could consider using;
- Individual Greyhound Record proforma; and
- Establishment Record proforma.
We encourage members to visit the page. It contains important information, including explanation of some of our material.
The page is called ‘Code of Practice: Additional Member Resources’ and is located within the ‘Members’ section - a link: Members.
Tip: You will need to log in to access the material.
You should regularly visit in the lead-up to 1 Jan 2020: we will be updating and adding material to the page. If you have suggestions for additions that may help you, please let us know.
Members who are unable to access the log-in only section should get in contact with us.
GOTBA Vic Committee